Summary of the Atkin’s diet first phase - This sounds like crap!
What Can You Eat?
- · Phylum husks for your constipation, hell yeah, great.
- · Any Meats & Eggs –lots
- · Cheese – a few ounces
- · Salad – No sugar dressings, like oil & vinegar
- · Vegetables - <>
- Bamboo Shoots, bok choy, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Celery, Chard, Collard Greens, Kale, Leeks, lettuces, peppers, Scallions, Spaghetti Sprouts, Squash, Spinach, Tomato, String Beans, Kohlrabi, Summer Squash, Water Chestnuts, Wax Beans, Zucchini
- Yeah, carrots aren’t even on there.
- Seasonings w/o sugar
- Oils – which are useless without starches
- 20 grams of carbohydrate/day – no, not cool, it comes from the shitty vegetables
- Water – Loads of it
What Can’t You Eat?
- starchy vegetables
- dairy (except cheese, cream, and butter)
- Booze – you have to reach a heightened level of zen Atkin for that (after the intro phase crap).
Get all excited because you should have lost 10 pounds.
This isn’t supposed to be long term, which sounds like a built in rational for giving the fuck up.