Getting Things Done
Well, here's where I've found good primers, intros, summaries, and ideas on how to begin. Mostly, it'll be good to clear out my gmail inbox and actually start using all the lists I make of things to do.
- The author's quick summary of the system
- Intro and summary to GTD with other resources listed at the end
- GTDgmail - firefox extension to make gmail and GTD work together better
- Wired summary and analysis of GTD
- Zenhabits beginner's guide to GTD
- 43folders most popular post about getting started with GTD
I'll be archiving most of my emails tonight I guess.