21 December 2006

How long?

RiceBush.jpg,

This much longer until the war with Iraq is won! (of the size of Dubba's whatsit).

Feeling a zen moment after finishing my last final for the semester:ZenCrossword.gif

My next paper will be about the Drug War - Spinach.jpg

But I can't ride my motorcycle as much if it keeps raining!

Hangup_3.gifwoman_driver_02.jpg

Though I've been thinking of upgrading to something that would fit in a little better for the trips home to Sonoma:



Well, if I have to stay indoors, at least I'll have more time to "mod" my OC'd computer:

FixedComputer.jpg
Maybe not, you know how I get when I drink:
Sons_10.jpg

I just remembered the first time I got drunk (Calculus part in high school at Mehgan's house, good times) ... I think Travis White put my head inside a Bushc box (maybe it was Jon K and Natural Ice though):



These are just cute:
yet_more_cute_36.jpgyet_more_cute_43.jpgyet_more_cute_46.jpgporcupine_babies.jpg
Quarterhorse.gif


animals_11.jpg
animals_13.jpg

No comments: